13 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Travel by GT coach or minivan from Florence to Cinque Terre
Expert multilingual tour leader
Ferry boat and train tickets (only train in winter season)
Free time in Manarola , Monterosso, Riomaggiore and Vernazza
Departure & Return
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Tramvia station to the direction ‘Villa Cosstanza’
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre full-day trip from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre full-day trip from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre full-day trip from Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinque Terre full-day trip from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre full-day trip from Florence
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceShore Excursions - TuscanyRail Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - ChiantiRail Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiShore Excursions - San GimignanoRail Tours - San GimignanoAudio Guides - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert Museum Tours & TicketsPonte Santa Trinita Tours & TicketsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo) Tours & TicketsFlorence American Cemetery and Memorial Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & TicketsSan Marco Museum Tours & TicketsSan Miniato al Monte Tours & TicketsFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce) Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & Tickets