Departure & Return
Fez at 8:00 am and flight to southern Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to make the most of its excellence and to have memorable photos. After that, you will make a Beeline for Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar woods. Going to Midelt for a lunch party in a coffee shop. Towards evening, we will cross the Tizi n Tlghamt road to reach Errachidia while enjoying the views of the Ziz Gorge. Thereafter, you will have a stop for an all encompassing perspective on the Ziz Valley. The training product at Erg Chebbi going through Aoufous and Erfoud (the latter is popular with fossils and dates) where you might need to visit a neighborhood fossil art workshop. After you proceed to the enamoring ridges of the Erg Chebbi, these increases are called in addition the dunes of Merzouga.
After breakfast and a shower to put away off, we will drive from Merzouga to Rissani, Erfoud and Tinghir, where we will stop for lunch and a short walk in Todra chasms and its magnificent date trees and blinding old remains impeccably with the landscape. Towards evening, we will continue to Boumalen Dades and take the bypass road to the north in the breathtaking street of the Dades Gorge, stop for two or three images at the foot of the monkey, a stone arrangement that looks like fingers (probably magma-shaped a large number of previous years), at that time continue to observe the famous crevasses at the best represented in many travel leaflets as standout among the most wonderful bits of street before go to our hostel in the lower regions of the canyons,
At the beginning of today after breakfast in the hostel, we leave to Ouarzazate by Skoura. A perspective that he stopped encompassing on the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the best movie studios. After that, you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and stop for lunch at a neighborhood restaurant in the city. In the afternoon drive to Marrakech on the high Atlas mountains passing by the pass of Tizi N'tichka (2260 m high).
Deposit in Marrakech a hotel at the riad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trusty Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands