12 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Fez with this comprehensive guided tour. Explore the twisting streets of the old Medina, with shops selling spices, carpets, silver, and more. See a university dating back to AD 859, the elegant Nejjarine Fountain, the pungent Chouara Tannery, and the blue-tiled Bab Boujloud. Visit the former Jewish Quarter, the gates of the Royal Palace, and an Andalucian-style garden before returning to your hotel.
- Lose yourself in the charm of the Fez Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit fountains, Andalucian gardens, and architectural gems
- Private tour in air-conditioned vehicle with multilingual guide
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour in comfortable, luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
Fees to enter some monuments.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Fes.
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your ticket to Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A perfect way to experience the Medina - make sure you book this." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fes Guided Tour
12 to 24 hours
6 hours 5 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory