2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Merzouga makes an ideal trip from bustling Fes, but its remote Sahara Desert location makes visiting independently a challenge. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transport from your Fes hotel or riad, and reach Merzouga in comfort by air-conditioned minivan. Tackle the Erg Chebbi desert landscapes on a camel safari, spend night under the stars in a Berber tent, and enjoy panoramic views over the beautiful Middle Atlas mountains.
- Reach remote Merzouga with ease from Fes
- Explore the Erg Chebbi desert on a camel safari with your guide
- Berber-style tented accommodation and meals are included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Fes hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation & Camel ride
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver/guide
Drinks and lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your Hotel /Riad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I wish we could have spent more time on the camel, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and so worth it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatCategory