- Shared arrival transfer service from Faro International Airport to the Algarve
- Make use of a drop-off at most Algarve towns including Albufeira, Lagos and Montegordo
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport and a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Algarve area
Departure & Return
After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Best Destination Care desk at arrival lounge. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle direct to your Faro accommodation, and avoid the confusion of public transport and the expense of private taxis. It’s a convenient and cost-effective service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS Globe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.