4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sail through the calm waters of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve during your time in the Algarve on this sailing excursion. Join a small group and board your vessel to explore the four islands of the park. Stop at a couple of islands, keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife like dolphins, and enjoy dips in the warm waters of the lagoon.
- Take in the views of the Algarve from your sailboat
- Swim and soak up the warm sun during the tour
- Learn a few sailing techniques, if you’d like
- A small group means more attention from your captain
Saved to wishlist!
Professional crew, sailboat tour and life jackets
Departure & Return
Fuseta , 8700 Fuseta, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
Avenida Dr. César Oliveira (near the fishing harbour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passeios Ria Formosa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ria Formosa Half Day Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ria Formosa Half Day Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ria Formosa Half Day Sailing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ria Formosa Half Day Sailing Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFaroNature and Wildlife - The AlgarveWater Tours - The AlgarveSailing - The AlgarveHalf-day Tours - The AlgarveNature and Wildlife - AlbufeiraWater Tours - AlbufeiraSailing - AlbufeiraHalf-day Tours - AlbufeiraNature and Wildlife - PortimaoWater Tours - PortimaoSailing - PortimaoHalf-day Tours - PortimaoCategory