Departure & Return
Coming from the N268 road and turning onto the beach road, you will find us at the right hand of the road, 100 meters from Cato Restaurant. Our office /shop is a container lined with wood and flags in the front to easily announce the arrival to our place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 8-10 years old, may go with an adult on the same board.
- No sunglasses or personal camaras. We are not responsible in case you lose them in the water.
- People scared of being in the open sea. In case you don’t know how to swim, but want to go on our tour, please let us know to take extra care and make the safest tour for you!
- Reduced mobility people
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carrapateira Extreme Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff