- Cycle in Ria Formosa Natural Park with a guide, so you don’t get lost
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- Spend time outdoors and access places you couldn’t reach by car
- Travel light—bicycle and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Abilio Bikes Shop & Rentals: close to the Roman Bridge in Tavira, Algarve. Address: Abilio Bikes: Shop & Rentals Rua João Vaz Corte Real, nrº 23-A, 8800- 351, Tavira, Algarve.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mostly suited for experienced cyclists
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Abilio Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands