1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For travelers who want to experience nomadic life in Morocco, an overnight stay in the Sahara Desert is a must. With this great-value tour which includes dinner in the desert, travel by camel from Merzouga—the gateway to the Erg Chebbi dunes—to the camp. Dine around the campfire, listen to drum music, and sleep in tents under the twinkling stars. The following morning, wake up in time for sunrise.
- Ride a camel past the sweeping, red-sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- See the stars shining over the silent Sahara Desert
- Accommodation in a desert camp, dinner, and a camel rides included
- Informative commentary from local guides
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Camel Trips - Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Nomadic Experience from Merzouga?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Nomadic Experience from Merzouga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Nomadic Experience from Merzouga?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Nomadic Experience from Merzouga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingErg ChebbiCategory