3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Agua de Valencia
Valencia region is famous for its sweet oranges. This is why we mix fresh orange juice and Spanish Cava for our favourite summer cocktail!
3 Spanish tapas among the following
Tostas Embutido Sopas frías o calientes Ensaladilla rusa Carpaccios Pá amb Tumaca Tapenade and Chilli Past Pincho de Tortilla Russian Salad Tapa
Traditional Paella Valenciana
We'll taste some traditional Spanish desserts
Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
Drinks and beverages
Departure & Return
Carrer Miguel Alcaraz, 03110 Mutxamel, Alicante, Spain
The exact address will be provided in the voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paella cooking class and lunch in Mutxamel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paella cooking class and lunch in Mutxamel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCosta BlancaCooking Classes - BenidormCooking Classes - Region of MurciaCooking Classes - Balearic IslandsCategory