2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve already ticked off Seville’s major attractions, spend a few hours discovering the cultural treasures of Cordoba on a walking tour. Exploring on foot means you’ll get a more intimate glimpse into the city’s cobbled streets, while visiting the Mezquita, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a guide means you’ll be party to lesser-known historical information. Plus, you can choose to upgrade to a private walking tour if you’re looking for a more personalized experience.
- Get a more intimate glimpse into Cordoba during walking tour
- The cobbled streets and winding allies of Cordoba lend themselves well to walking tours
- Benefit from the insider cultural and historical knowledge of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 pax
Entrance ticket to the Cathedral-Mosque
Entrance ticket to the old Synagogue
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba , C. Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
By the belltower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Cordoba Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cordoba Private Walking Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaArchaeology Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaArchaeology Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleHistorical Tours - SevilleArchaeology Tours - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaHistorical Tours - GranadaCategory