- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter walking tour with art historian guide
- Explore the 8th-century UNESCO-protected mosque (Mezquita) and learn about its history
- Admire the forest of columns, gilded shrines, patio, inner cathedral, and other highlights
- Gain insight into the Islamic and Christian features of the building
- Tour the old Jewish Quarter’s narrow lanes to see its synagogue and souks
- Includes entrance fee, headset to clearly hear guide, plus ticket for post-tour tapa and drink
Departure & Return
You have to look for the guide under the bell-tower of the Mosque-Cathedral. The guide will wait you outside in Cardenal Herrero Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You are not able to cover your head inside the monument (it is a cathedral)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arte De Cordoba S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.