Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour walking tour of Cordoba's prominent landmarks with a professional guide
- See UNESCO-listed wonders like the Mezquita and Alcazar of the Catholic Kings
- Explore the charming streets of the Jewish quarter, home to the ancient Synagogue
- Learn about the rich culture and history of Cordoba from your expert guide
Departure & Return
The meeting will be at the main entrance of Alcazar of Cordoba (next to the high flags).
The tour ends at the Mosque of Cordoba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms