- Walk between Cordoba's grand architectural wonders
- Explore the ambient tangle of streets in the Jewish Quarter and head inside the ancient Synagogue
- Be mesmerized by the spectacular interior of the UNESCO-listed Mezquita
- Gain valuable insight into the rich history and culture of Cordoba from your expert guide
Departure & Return
The monument to lovers is a sculpture with two hands, this monument is in the middle of gardens and you have banks to sit down if you arrive before the starting time of our tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konexion Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience