Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour the Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, Spain
- Visit important monuments and points of interest around the city
- Any necessary entry fees are included
- Learn about the rich history of the Jewish community in Spain
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the tower of the Mosque. look for the orange umbrella
What To Expect
Venture to the Chapel of San Bartolome, a 15th-century funerary chapel and one of the city's finest examples of Mudejar art. Then it’s off to explore the Arabian souk marketplace, where local artist’s workshops and stores offer a wide variety of arts and crafts. Then visit the historic Cordoba Synagogue, one of the best preserved Medieval synagogues in Spain.
Continue learning about Jewish history from the guide while visiting places like the Mosque of Cordoba, widely considered as the most important monument in the Western Islamic world and one of the most impressive monuments in the world; the Caliphal Baths, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; the medieval Alcazar of Cordoba, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Best of Cordoba Guided Tour .