- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
We will meet at Cascais Routes base (GPS Coordinates: 38°44'04.0"N 9°27'05.9"W). Our base is located in Charneca, a village inserted in Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and very close to Guincho beach. From there, we will take you by van to the spot where surf lessons will take place (usually Guincho beach or Carcavelos beach). FROM LISBON TO CASCAIS TRAIN STATION Get to Cais do Sodré train (and metro) station and take the train that connects Lisbon to Cascais. Get off at Cascais Station (last stop). *Tip: Sit on the side of the train with ocean views. The approximate journey time is 40 minutes and the ticket price is 2.25 EUR. Trains Lisboa-Cascais and vice-versa run every 20-30min and from 5:30 am to 1:30 am every day of the week. FROM CASCAIS TRAIN STATION TO CASCAIS ROUTES BASE Once at Cascais train station take and uber (around 6€) or a taxi to our base. Cascais bus station is just 2min walking from train station. You could also take a bus to get to our base (Bus company name: Scotturb. Buses nr 414 and 402, stop name: Charneca. Bus nr 403 is faster, ask bus driver where to stop).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be 6 years of age or older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cascais Routes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.