3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the quaint seaside village of Cascais on a private tour from Lisbon. Learn from your guide about the former fishermen’s village that is steeped in history and has undergone a number of changes through the centuries. See historic landmarks, admire the stunning scenery of the Portuguese Riviera, and walk along the coast between Cascais and Estoril.
- Take a private tour of the former fishermen’s village of Cascais
- See historic landmarks and learn about the town’s rich history
- Walk between Cascais and Estoril to admire the coastal scenery
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Art & Soul
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cascais: Glamour, Luxury and Decay by The Lisbon Coastline?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cascais: Glamour, Luxury and Decay by The Lisbon Coastline?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cascais: Glamour, Luxury and Decay by The Lisbon Coastline?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cascais: Glamour, Luxury and Decay by The Lisbon Coastline?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cascais: Glamour, Luxury and Decay by The Lisbon Coastline
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
7 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCascaisWalking Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraHalf-day Tours - SintraWalking Tours - LisbonHistorical Tours - LisbonHalf-day Tours - LisbonWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory