- Day trip from Casablanca to Rabat, the capital of Morocco
- Visit Rabat’s main historical, cultural and religious sites on a sightseeing tour
- See the Hassan Tower and admire the masterful architecture of the Mausoleum of Mohammed V
- Visit the Kasbah of the Udayas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander the narrow streets of the Old Medina of Rabat, home to the Mechouar royal palace
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Utess Voyages, 27, Rue Jallal Eddine Essayouti, Les Iris, Racine, Casablanca 20100, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival in Morocco’s capital after roughly one hour, embark on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city’s main sights and historical attractions. See Hassan Tower, a rose-tinted sandstone mosque tower, and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V where the remains of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his sons are held.
Break for lunch (own expense) and then continue to Bouregrag River, stopping en route to visit the UNESCO-listed Kasbah of the Udayas, which was constructed during the reign of the Almohads.
Make your final stop of the tour at the Old Medina of Rabat. Here, see the ramparts of Mechouar royal palace and gardens and soak up the sights and sounds of the local souks.
Your day trip concludes with a drop-off back at the original start point in Casablanca.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms