- Visit a Casablanca home for a private, hands-on cooking experience
- Shop at the market with a local cook, who tells you about Moroccan culinary traditions
- Enjoy wine and a home-cooked lunch or dinner that you helped make
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for a hassle-free experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Traveler pickup is offered
Chamsi will pick you up from the concierge desk of your Casablanca hotel and drop you off at the end of your culinary experience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Casablanca home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Moroccan culture and cuisine together.
- Since Friday is a prayer day, the Friday morning market might not be as active as usual and some stalls might be closed. The evening Friday market tour is not offered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Experience Moroccan Cuisine - Private Market Tour & Cooking Class with Transfers.