3 days (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Rue du Prince Moulay Abdellah, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jrana Tours Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Desert tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Desert tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Desert tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Desert tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursChristmasHalloweenExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablanca4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastMulti-day Tours - Atlantic CoastChristmas - Atlantic CoastHalloween - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatChristmas - RabatHalloween - RabatExtreme - Rabat4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechMulti-day Tours - MarrakechChristmas - MarrakechHalloween - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechCategory