2 to 3 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private Pick up and drop off at the airport
All Fees and Taxes
WiFi on board
Optional activity costs
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After you pass the outside sliding gates, meet your multilingual chauffeur holding your name on the welcome board.
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/17/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hassan II mosque from Casablanca Airport.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hassan II mosque from Casablanca Airport.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hassan II mosque from Casablanca Airport.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hassan II mosque from Casablanca Airport.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13150P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatLayover Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechLayover Tours - MarrakechCategory