- Private day trip from Casablanca to Rabat
- Visit Morocco’s charming capital, set on the Atlantic coast
- View top Rabat sights including the Hassan Tower and Mausoleum of Mohammed V
- See the Roman and medieval ruins at the UNESCO-listed Chellah
- Explore the blue-and-white kasbah and shop and stroll around the walled medina
- Learn about Rabat's history and culture
- Private air-conditioned transport, private guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Morocco’s capital straddles the River Bouregrag and blends slick modern quarters with beaches, Roman relics, and medieval Moorish and French colonial buildings.
On arrival, set off on a sightseeing tour of the landmarks. Admire the carved Hassan Tower, a relic of a 12th-century mosque; and take in the gilded Mausoleum of Mohammed V and Hassan II.
Snap photos by the handsome Al Moouahidin Gate and explore the 12th-century Kasbah Oudaya, Rabat’s old clifftop citadel. Delve into this warren of blue-and-white painted houses, learning how it was once a pirates’ stronghold and departure point for armies that left for Spain in the 18th century.
Next, stretch your legs around the UNESCO-protected Chellah, a walled enclave of Roman ruins and medieval Muslim necropolis. See the relics as your guide shares their history, and if you wish, admire the collections at the imposing Mohammad VI Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
Finally, stroll and shop around Rabat’s 17th-century, walled medina: where the maze-like lanes are crammed with shops hawking trinkets, spices, and souvenirs. Your tour finishes with a drop-off at your Casablanca hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Argania Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands