1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Morocco is packed with stunning sights, so travelers short on time often miss out on key locations. But during this action-packed day trip to Marrakesh, you’ll cover all the city’s top highlights in a single visit, with private hotel transfers from Casablanca. Visit the treasures of imperial Morocco, from the UNESCO-listed markets of Jemaa el-Fnaa—filled with snake charmers and storytellers—to mosques, gardens, and the Royal Saadian Tombs.
- An action-packed day trip to Marrakesh, covering the highlights of the city
- Tick off the former imperial capital’s top attractions—all in a single visit
- Enjoy private hotel pickup, and travel comfortably in a climate-controlled car
- See craftsmen at work, get a peek at monkey-tamers, and tour UNESCO-listed landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Guided walking tour
Food and drinks
Tickets entrance of Bahia palace & Majorel garden
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakechandcasablancatours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastOvernight Tours - Atlantic CoastWalking Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechOvernight Tours - MarrakechWalking Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory