Departure & Return
At the entrance of the ticketing office.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Love Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have time for this trip (it takes all day) do it if you love gourmet food and wine as well as seeing the city!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews