- Full-day shore excursion to Marrakech from Casablanca
- Admire the grand minaret of Marrakech’s Koutoubia Mosque
- Explore the courtyards and hallways of the 19th-century Bahia Palace
- Discover the 16th-century Saadian Tombs, resting place of the Saardian family dynasty
- Soak up the atmosphere in the ancient Jemaa el-Fnaa square
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick-up form port -airport and hotels in Casablanca
What To Expect
On arrival in Marrakech, after roughly three hours on the road, you’ll meet your guide and begin your walking tour. The rose-tinted city of Marrakech is a heady mixture of cultural influences — Arabic, European and African — and has been Morocco’s epicentre of trade and culture for centuries.
Wander along enchanting alleyways sheathed by towering pink walls and inviting palaces. Then make your first stop at the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque, where you’ll gain insight into Islam and learn about the mosque’s role in past and present society.
Continue to a centuries-old fortress, Bahia Palace, which is considered one of the finest examples of Moroccan architecture in the city. Head inside with your guide to explore its lavish suites and intricately decorated hallways. After, head to Saadian Tombs, where Saadian Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour ed-Dahbi and his family are buried.
Break for lunch (own expense) roughly halfway through the tour at a local restaurant of your choice. Then, enjoy an independent visit to Djemaa el Fna square, where acrobats, musicians, fire-eaters and snake charmers have practiced their trades for centuries.
Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at the cruise port in Casablanca.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ando Travel SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms