10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave your ship in Casablanca for a full-day shore excursion to El Jadida and Azemmour, and explore two charming seaside towns with remarkable architecture and historic medinas. Walk El Jadida’s weathered ramparts with your guide, take in the Portuguese style of the winding streets and find a café on the shore for a seafood lunch. Stroll Azemmour’s whitewashed Old Town, skirt city walls adorned by local artists then visit a 16th-century synagogue before returning to the port of Casablanca.
- Full-day shore excursion to El Jadida and Azemmour from Casablanca
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of El Jadida with a guide
- Admire Portuguese colonial houses and traditional fishing boats in the harbor
- Discover top city attractions such as the Portuguese Cistern
- Experience a different pace of life in Azemmour’s attractive Old Town and visit the 16th-century synagogue
- Receive the undivided attention of a professional guide on this private shore excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Casablanca
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ando Travel SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private El Jadida and Azemmour Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private El Jadida and Azemmour Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private El Jadida and Azemmour Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private El Jadida and Azemmour Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory