- Explore with a local for intimate insight into Casablanca’s food scene
- Visit landmarks such as the Place des Nations Unies and Marché Central
- Enjoy a Moroccan lunch and several street food snacks included
- Be immersed in the vibrant city on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the main entrance to Marchė Central (Central Market) facing the tramway. Look for a clock over the arches. Your guide will be wearing an orange Taste of Casablanca badge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for the tour to run.
- Expect a moderate amount of walking and to be on your feet for 2 hours.
- We cannot guarantee quick access to a public bathroom for the duration of the experience (3 to 3.5 hours), but we will locate one for you upon request. Please keep this in mind, particularly if bringing children.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Booster chairs and high chairs are not available.
- The market itself is stroller and wheelchair accessible, but nearby city streets are more difficult to navigate. Expect curbs, uneven pavement and occasional tight spaces.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Casablanca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.