- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Casablanca
- Discover the secrets of this old-world city on a comfortable minivan or coach ride
- Visit top sights including the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market (only on morning tours) and the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
- See the famous Hassan II Mosque and enjoy free time to stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you do not require a hotel pickup, meet your guide at the Gray Line Morocco / Utess Voyages office, 27, Rue Jallal Eddine Essayouti, Place du Nid d'Iris, Racine, 20100 Casablanca
What To Expect
Start your small-group tour with a pickup from your central Casablanca hotel or the Racine area of the city. Settle into a comfortable coach, minivan or car — depending on the size of your group — and begin your sightseeing.
As you explore, learn interesting facts about Casablanca and its place as Morocco’s largest city and main commercial hub. Each sight on your itinerary comes with a story, so as you look around, hear all about its history from your guide.
Head first for United Nations Square, the buzzing heart of Casablanca, and take in Mohammed V Square and the colors, sights and sounds of the Central Market (only on morning tours). Continue to the elegant Habbous quarter — the new medina — to view the tree-lined streets designed by the French in the 1920s.
Stop to admire the ornate exterior and gates of the Royal Palace; see the Mehkama courthouse; and visit the Cathedral Notre Dame de Lourdes, a striking 1956 church graced with spectacular stained glass windows.
Next, view the Hassan II Mosque, Africa’s biggest, and one of the world’s largest mosques, built in the late 1980s. Marvel at the beautiful façade and hear how it took over 6,000 artisans to carve the wood, granite and marble of the exterior.
Lastly, enjoy free time to stroll along the Ain Diab Corniche, Casablanca’s palm-dotted promenade. Pass the stylish restaurants and swimming pools and admire the views of the glittering Atlantic as you walk.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off at your original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the Royal Palace is closed to the public so you will see this from the outside and have time to explore the surroundings
- The visit to the Hassan II Mosque is to see the outside only. If you wish to see the inside, you can return for an independent visit on another occasion
- The Central Market is closed in the afternoons, so it can only be visited on morning tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms