20 days 20 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of Morocco on this 11-day trip from Casablanca to Fez, Merzouga, and Marrakech. Visit highlights such as the blue-washed city of Chefchaouen, the Todra Gorge, the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, and the dramatic Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach. A camel trek through the desert and a night at a Sahara camp is also included.
- 11-day tour of Morocco from Casablanca with accommodations included
- Travel between Morocco’s highlights with ease in an air-conditioned coach
- Trek through the desert on camelback and spend a night at a Sahara camp
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or the airport in Casablanca
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca. Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle English speaking guide / driver. Accommodation in hotels / riads Dinners and breakfasts Camel ride in Merzouga desert Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour
Lunches and drinks
Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
Departure & Return
Casablanca , Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-SettatThis activity will end right where it started.
aeroport ,port ,hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is Smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Morocco Desert
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Morocco Tour From Casablanca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Morocco Tour From Casablanca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Morocco Tour From Casablanca?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Morocco Tour From Casablanca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablanca4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastArchaeology Tours - Atlantic CoastMulti-day Tours - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatArchaeology Tours - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - Rabat4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechArchaeology Tours - MarrakechMulti-day Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechCategory