- Five thrilling activities including ziplining, ATV ride, and rope course
- Delicious lunch of typical Mexican cuisine
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
We meet you at the entrance of Selvatica, on the Ruta de los Cenotes in Puerto Morelos at least 20 minutes before the starting time of your activity
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here we have some tips to enjoy your adventure:
- Remember to use Confortable clothes and shoes
- A change of clothes it's a good idea ... you are going to get dirty!
- Bring your swimsuit ... Cenote Time!
- Bring cash or credit card for photos, souvenirs and drinks!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff