- Tour of two wine chateaux, including tastings
- Discover Bordeaux's winemaking history and heritage with your guide
- Explore winemaking territories such as Médoc, Saint-Emillion, and Sauternes
- Tour the cellars and stroll through the vineyards of some of Bordeaux’s age-old wineries
- Taste the wines for yourself and gain an insight into their delicate flavors
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Please be present at 1.15pm and follow the guide to the coach. Departure of the tour at 1.30pm. Wine region visited: Saint-Emilion except on 18. September Medoc Minors under 18 are not accepted on this tour. Présentation du pass sanitaire français ou certificat européen valide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on the day of your tour, visit two different wineries and vineyards unless touring St-Emilion. See the picturesque territories of each region and delve into the underground cellars of the wineries to taste refined samples produced on the property. Please see the Itinerary section for a daily schedule of each winery.
After two tastings, return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to central Bordeaux.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is open to adults over 18 only
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is made to give a good overview of the Bordeaux vineyards
- A minimum of 10 people is required to confirm the tour; in case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund
- A valid French health pass or the European Certificate must be shown to the guide when you get on the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Please book at least 24h in advance as the tour is very successfull
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OT Bordeaux
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Worth the price considering renting a car would be more," See review