- Make the most of your time in Ferrara by visiting with a guide
- Admire landmarks like the Cathedral of St. George and Palazzo Municipale
- See Castello Estense, perfectly preserved and surrounded by an intact moat
- A small-group tour for a slower pace and more personal attention
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8-minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
Meeting point is right out of the main entrance of the Railway Station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 participants is required to confirm the tour.
- If the minimum is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule the tour or for a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants on a stroller may join for free.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.