- Explore Bologna’s street art scene by bike with your guide
- Head straight to the latest and best street art in Bologna
- Ride along safe bike paths away from city traffic
- Learn of the role street art plays in Bologna’s diverse society
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Please note that only one child seat is available per bike. Please tell us when booking the age and weight of the child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothes. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during summer as are gloves, scarves and caps during winter
- The tour is confirmed rain or shine. If the weather is extremely bad the tour can be rescheduled.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.