3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 3 hours
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Meet the guide in your hotel centrally located or central meeting point
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Via dell'Indipendenza, 44, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Bologna with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Bologna with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Bologna with private official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Bologna with private official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Bologna with private official tour guide
1 hour 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsOratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & Tickets