4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to make fresh pasta from scratch with a small-group cooking class in a home kitchen, where you’ll sip a glass of wine or beer as you make batches of tortellini and tagliatelle. When you’ve prepared the fresh pasta, sit down to the gourmet meal you’ve created, joining a group of fellow food-loving travelers for a hearty dinner.
- Dine on freshly made tortellini and tagliatelle
- Enjoy an included glass of wine or beer
- Option to bring your own wine to drink with dinner
- Group size limited to 10 people for individualized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh Italian pasta
Departure & Return
Bolognina, Bologna BO, Italy
Event location will be provided in the voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Event location will be provided in the voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pasta Masterclass with a Local in Bologna
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBolognaUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaUnique Experiences - ModenaCooking Classes - ModenaUnique Experiences - FerraraCooking Classes - FerraraCategory
Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Bologna University QuarterFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)