5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the luxurious world of Italian sports cars with this private half-day tour from Bologna. Customize the itinerary according to your personal interests and visit two car museums or sports car collections for the chance to see Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Ducati. Learn about the design, speed, and history of these vehicles and see rare models.
- Get to know Italian luxury cars with a private tour
- See rare models of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Ducati
- Visit car museums or car collections in one tour
- Personalize the itinerary according to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viaggi di Architettura by Agenzia Viaggi Lionetti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35981P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBolognaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaAudio Guides - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - ModenaCity Tours - ModenaAudio Guides - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaBus Tours - FerraraCity Tours - FerraraAudio Guides - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Bologna University Quarter