Explore our promoted experiences
- A home cooking class to learn how to make specialties from Bologna
- Prepare fresh tagliatelle, tortelloni, and two types of sauces from scratch
- Learn about Bologna's culinary history and culture from your local host
- Lunch featuring the dishes you've made plus wine and dessert
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grazia Azzaroni
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience