20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
FICO entrance ticket + Pizza Course + Luna Farm
Departure & Return
Via Paolo Canali, 8 , Via Paolo Canali, 8, 40127 Bologna BO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Welcome reception desk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY FICO Eataly World
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FICO Eataly World Ticket + Pizza Course + Luna Farm?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during FICO Eataly World Ticket + Pizza Course + Luna Farm?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during FICO Eataly World Ticket + Pizza Course + Luna Farm?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 139618P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - FerraraCategory
Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)