5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Tuscany with this wine tour focused on Chianto Classico. Learn about the wine production process during a guided vineyard and wine cellar tour. Sample a variety of local wines alongside traditional snacks in a scenic setting. Round-trip private transportation from Bologna is included.
- Learn how wine is made at the source in Tuscany
- Stroll through vineyards and explore a wine cellar
- Taste a variety of Chianti Classico alongside Tuscan snacks
- Skip the hassle of a rental car; round-trip transportation is included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar - duration: about 45 minutes
Wine tasting of the best selection of Chianti wines and local products - duration: about 45 minutes
Round trip from Bologna via private transfer - duration: about 2 hour each way
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide during the car transfer
Departure & Return
Piazza delle Medaglie d'Oro , Piazza delle Medaglie d'Oro, 40121 Bologna BO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Venchi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 2-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chianti Classic Tour and Tasting from Bologna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chianti Classic Tour and Tasting from Bologna?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chianti Classic Tour and Tasting from Bologna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P44
Compare Similar Experiences
Chianti Classic Tour and Tasting from Bologna
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBolognaUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaNature and Wildlife - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaUnique Experiences - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaNature and Wildlife - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaUnique Experiences - FerraraBus Tours - FerraraNature and Wildlife - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)