Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Segway tour of Bologna
- Cruise through the beautiful city streets and pass top Bologna attractions such as the Basilica di Santo Stefano
- Explore Piazza Minghetti and hear about the city's history from your guide
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Castel Sant'Angelo pedestrian area, on the right at the end of Sant'Angelo bridge -GPS 41°54'10.1"N 12°28'03.5"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
What To Expect
Begin the tour with a 30-minute instructional on how the Segway works and learn about the itinerary of the tour you’re about to partake in. Try out the Segway before hitting the streets. And once you’re comfortable on it, begin the tour with your guide and small group.
Ride over to Piazza Minghetti, named after the popular 18th-century Bolognese politician Marco Minghetti, and linger here for a short time learning about the history of the space from the guide. Hear intriguing historical anecdotes about the city. And gawk at the ancient buildings that surround the square. Then ride over to Santo Stefano district, via the charming street Via De’ Toschi. Here, stop in front of the Basilica di Santo Stefano and learn about the history of the place.
Continue to ride on with your small-group, following your guide the entire time. Head to the heart of the city, the spot of the two tall medieval towers, an iconic symbol of this university city. Learn from your guide what made one of the towers lean. And then ride to nearby Piazza del Nettuno, the city’s main square, where you’ll learn all about the Fountain of Neptune, before returning again to Piazza XX Settembre, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands