9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Paddles, helmets, lights, kayaks
National Park Admissions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You choice of pickup and drop of. We can pick you up at the airport, belize city, do the tour and drop off in san ignacio, or reverse, likewise pickuo and drop off in san ignacio. On reservation, let us know, your pickup and drop off), at the meeting area the V.i.V. guide wears a red shirt with the V.i.V. sign on it.
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- is available from Belize City Cruise Ship Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave-tubing and Xunantunich?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave-tubing and Xunantunich?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave-tubing and Xunantunich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave-tubing and Xunantunich?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cave-tubing and Xunantunich
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Ports of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelizeBelize CitySan IgnacioShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeFloat Trips - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFloat Trips - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioUnderground Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFloat Trips - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory