- Full day of Mayan history and outdoor fun
- Local driver/guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Fu Wi Flavaz is located at Mile 19 on the George Price Highway and is our office/hub nearer to Belize City; we can also meet at FRANKS EDDY VILLAGE BUS STOP ON THE GEORGE PRICE HIGHWAY Mile 37 nearer to the Cayo District
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Change of clothes, shoes and towel is recommended
- Changing Room and Restrooms available on site
- Rest area available on All Sites
- Gift shops on site for shopping (wood and stone products)
- Note: difficulty level is moderate
- Old sneaker, crocs or water shoe required
- NO Flip Flops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cave Tubing R Us
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you are not sure who to book an excursion with while in Belize, Book here, you won't regret it." See review