Departure & Return
Meeting point in front the information center of the Tourist Office of Beaune, place de la Halle, near the Hôtel Dieu
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
End at square Carnot or anywhere else according to your needs.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alexia Papin - French Tour Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Don’t miss the enjoyable and informative experience of wandering the ancient streets of the fascinating town of Beaune with such a fantastic guide." See review