Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking ood tour of Asti
- Visit at least 3 local food shops, markets, and food carts
- Sample seasonal items like cheese, salami, chocolate, and more
- See some of Asti's main attractions along the way, like the cathedral and Jewish Ghetto
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Head out on a leisurely stroll through the historic center of Asti, visiting some of the city's top attractions in between food shops or markets.
Visit at least three food vendors during your tour – a traditional food shop, a produce market (depending on availability), and a food cart. Sample things like cheese, bread sticks, hazelnut pralines, salami, and even a bit of local wine. The menu changes with the seasons to make sure you're tasting only what's fresh.
Learn from your guide about the history of each item you taste, and what makes it special.
Among the sights you'll see along the way are the Jewish Ghetto, the covered market, some of the city's Medieval towers, Baroque churches, the square in which the town's famous horse race (the Palio) is held each year, and the Asti Cathedral, the largest Gothic structure in the Piedmont region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Food allergies or dietary restrictions must be communicated at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet Piemonte
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms