Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Starting from the Sanctuary of Rivotorto we will reach the place where St. Francis preached to the birds, then go and enjoy a good aperitif. After a break we leave to return to the starting point
|Monday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Christian Proietti Coraggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff