Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour home cooking class in Assisi
- Get hands-on as you learn to make pasta, appetizers, and other Italian specialties
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef at a traditional Umbrian farmhouse
- Dine on a delicious home-cooked dinner, including dessert and wine
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience, suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Under the expert guidance of your host, set to work making a variety of dishes, using fresh meat, vegetables, and olive oil purchased from the local markets. Prepare tasty appetisers including Umbrian truffles, then learn how to make fresh tagliatelle and other classic Umbrian dishes.
Finally, sit down in the dining area to enjoy your home-cooked dinner, accompanied by an indulgent dessert and a selection of Italian wines.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be given the recipes to take home with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience