Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting in front of the Basilica of Santa Chiara near the fountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- on Sundays, major Catholic holidays and national holidays, guided tours inside the Basilica of San Francesco are prohibited. Your guide will explain the church to you from the outside and you will enter alone in silence.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience