- Private tour for just you and your party
- Multi-stop tour made easy through round-trip transportation
- Listen to commentary on the area's history and culture
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off Assisi
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Lower entrance of St. Francis Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the transfer to Spello we will have a private van with driver
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please notice: on Sundays, big Catholic holidays and National holidays, guided tours inside the Basilica of St. Francis ar forbidden. You guide will explain to you the church from outside, and you will enter alone on silence.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience