- Avoid navigating the Val d’Orcia’s country roads with a private driver
- An art historian guide to tour Pienza and Montepulciano
- A private tour for individual attention and a flexible schedule
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Siena
Departure & Return
The meeting place is in front of Porta al Prato, the main gate of Pienza, facing the public gardens and Piazza Dante Alighieri. The gate is decorated with figures of angels. Your guide will wear a green badge.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
The tour will end in Piazza Grande, the main square of Montepulciano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation is not included, clients need their own car to move from Pienza to Montepulciano.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands