Departure & Return
In via della Sugherella 71, in front of the industrial shop Siro Noferi, next to the parking area of the train station of Montevarchi. So everybody can reach easily the meeting point by trains from Florence (40 minutes ride) or from Arezzo (25 minutes ride). Big parking area available for cars.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viaggi d'Ambra
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small group Chianti Classico Wine-Food Tour from Montevarchi.Boutique wineries..